Kharotabad victims did not attack with grenades

June 13, 2011 12:46 am0 commentsViews: 6

Kharotabad

During the investigation of the Kharotabad incident, police surgeon Dr Baqir Shah on Sunday rejected the claim that the foreigners had attacked the police with hand grenades.

The tribunal fashioned to probe into the incident held the hearing nowadays and recorded statements of police surgeon Dr. Baqir Shah, who conducted autopsy of the victims, and a taxi driver.

Shah dismissed the claim that the foreigners had attacked security agencies with hand grenades, as previously claimed by police. He said reason of the foreigner’s death was bullets fired by Frontier Constabulary personnel on suspicion of being suicide bombers.

The person driving the 5 Russians and Chechans additionally rejected his previous statement given in police custody. The driver, Ata Muhammad said he had not seen any hand grenades or explosives within the automotive whereas taking the foreigners from Kachlak to Quetta.

He said that he had created his previous statement beneath police pressure.

Two of the 5 foreigners killed in Kharotabad by the FC troops were laid to rest when their namaz-e-janaza was offered close to Quetta on Sunday.

Two of the 5 foreigners killed by FC men last month were identified Saturday by a Tajik couple as their son and daughter-in-law. Their son was identified as Noman and daughter-in-law as Aleta Sera, each Tajik-nationals.

The couple was buried in Jabl-e-Noor graveyard close to western bypass within the Quetta town.

The funeral prayer, led by former provincial amir, Maulana Abdul Haq Hashmi, was attended by an oversized range of individuals belonging to completely different walks of life.

Related posts:

Tags:

Leave a Reply


WP-SpamFree by Pole Position Marketing