Thursday morning witnesses start of ground offensive by military with bringing soldiers into Miramshah Bazaar along with barrage by tanks and artillery units with purpose of clearing dens and these excursions are to last. This was followed by waning terrorists’ capability by dint of air blitz. The air strikes have so far purge Pakistan from two hundred militants, local and alien inclusive. This day was preceded large scale evacuation, this notion had delayed this ground assault. Positions, in proximity of Miramshah Bazaar, acquired since 6 in the morning are being strengthened as well, though, official death toll of the antagonist camp is to be announced by Inter-Services Public Relations.
Sign up and get udated!
- India Tests Nuclear Capable Long Range Missile 66 comments
- Kabul and Islamabad: Friends or Foes? 2 comments
- Mehran base attack master mind Ilyas Kashmiri killed by drone attack 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 7487 views
- Pakistan’s stock market tip for brave investors 637 views
- Police Found £3.8 Lac During Altaf Hussain Arrest in London 306 views
- ‘Aisha Gaddafi’ Gaddafi’s daughter defends her father 244 views
- Jiah Khan’s friend Suraj Pancholi Son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab arrested! 136 views
- Qatar Airlines shall restart proffering flights from Peshawar Airport
- Nawaz says his government and army will join hands to alleviate miseries of IDPs
- Ground version of Zarb-i-Azab emerges
- SHC Dismisses Musharraf’s Appeal Of Re-Examination
- Inhabitants of North Waziristan avail final day to save their skin
- No Twitter messages.